Have you been looking for a trustworthy and reliable place to apply for a Dubai visa without having the fear of being scammed, Zenith bank has made it easy for you to apply for a visa using your bank app.
Zenith Bank Plc has introduced a new feature on its internet banking platform that allows you to apply for Dubai Visa and make the associated Visa fee payment effortlessly.
According to the bank, this new offer is aimed at creating a more convenient and efficient way for Nigerians to apply for Dubai Visa, as a large number of people travel there several times each year.
How to Apply for Dubai visa
You are to follow every step closely for you not to make a mistake while applying for your Dubai visa.
- You simply need to log on to the Zenith Bank Internet Banking Platform. If you don’t have you can also create one here.
- Select the Dubai Visa or Visa Online tab under the payment menu,
- Fill out Your personal information,
- Upload your passport photograph,
- Upload your 6 months bank statement,
- international passport data page with a minimum of 6 months validity from the proposed travel date.
- Submit your application.
The Visa fees would be instantly charged to your account and you will be notified of the status of your visa application within 36 hours.
Check out: How to Apply For Russia Student Visa.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
If this information is helpful. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box below for us to serve you better.