Email Yahoo Login has never been as easy as it is today. You have the privilege to log in personal email account across any devices. Yahoo! is an American web services provider own and managed by owned by Verizon Media. It allows users to connect, save files, send and receive messages via email accounts.
Now you can securely login into your email from any device. You can login with a mobile app, computers, and use your mobile phone as a login authentication for desktops or laptops login mode.
This page covers all login processes of Yahoo Email Login Account. Therefore, if you intend to sign up for a new Yahooamil account then click here to do so now for free.
Yahoo PC and Mobile Login
Using the model smartphones that are built with special security features such as face recognition and finger-print, and face-recognition – which secures mobile phones from unauthorized users. Likewise, Yahoo Email works along with these features to keep your account safe.
This is one of the reasons that over the recent years email login theft has drastically reduced for good.
I use Gionee M6 which has a finger-print recognition whenever I want to login my Yahoo Email on desktop, Yahoo will either ask I login my Mobile email to authenticate am still the person logging into the desktop mode.
The login process won’t go on, unless other security measures and authenticated before gaining final access into the account.
How to Login Yahoo Email With Computer
This part of the tutorial is showing how you can login into your account whether it’s Desktop, Laptop, Windows PC or Apple PC – use the same method outlined below to access your account.
- Visit the Yahoo! website through this link or from your Web browser type “www.yahoomail.com”.
- Enter your Email Address.
You have the option to enter your yahoo user name or the complete email address.
If your Yahoo email address is Johnsmit@yahoo.com
It then means that your Yahoo username will be; johnsmit, johnsmit12
This is without entering @yahoo.com.
- Click on the “Next” button
- Enter Your Password correctly
- Then click on Login to access your Yahoomail Account
How to Login Yahoo email on Desktop or PC With Mobile Authentication
This process allows you to login Yahoo email account without a password. It’s fast, simple and secured.
- From your Computer access the login email page
- enter your username or email address then click on “Next”
- You should see an instruction asking you to login/open your yahoo email with mobile.
- Once you have opened your email on mobile, you will see a notification asking whether to allow the login process on desktop. Tab the “YES”.
- A verification code will show on your mobile screen.
- While yahoo will automatically load the desktop yahoo page – open for you where you will enter the code.
- Your Yahoo email account opens automatically once you’ve entered the code correctly.
How to Log Into Yahoo Email on Desktop Without Your Mobile Authentication Process
But in some scenario where you have been using mobile code to log into your Yahoo email account, eventually, you don’t want to login using Mobile authentication process anymore. Or you may have even misplaced (lost) or changed to a new phone; Then;
- Using the same login process (as shown above) to access the Yahoo Email Login Account page
- Once you enter your email address or Yahoo username (as shown above),
- Click on the “Next” button
- then it shows you to enter the code displayed on your mobile phone. at this point, you can ignore and click on “Try another way to Sign In“
- Still, for Yahoo to verify that it’s you trying to access your account (after over-riding the first option) Yahoo may bring another option for you to complete the missing number of your phone number which is associated (connected) with your account.
- Complete the missing numbers and click the “Submit” button.
- If you have entered the missing number correctly, then the next screen you see will be to receive a verification code. Which you have to click on the button; “
- You’ll get an SMS from Yahoo on clicking the “Yes, text me a verification code”
- Enter the verification code sent to you. Typ it in the way it appears in your SMS inbox. Then click “Verify”.
- You should see a “Success” screen once the code is correctly entered.
- Now, click on the continue to Log into your Yahoo email account. You should enable to see your Yahoo email account now.
How to Login Yahoo On Mobile Phones
You can as well login from your mobile using your phone browser – the steps above remains the same if you’re using a mobile phone browser to login yahoomail.com sign-in page.
But in case you prefer using the official Yahoo mobile app – which is moreover, a faster way of remaining connected to your email account. So that you get it (email alert) as it comes instantly.
using these steps and links to download the official Yahoo email app for mobile phone. Using the link that best suits your Phone operating System (OS).
First, you need to download Yahoo Mail App;
Download YahooMail App for Mobile
Manual Yahoo Mobile App Download Process:
- Use your Mobile App store – launch/tap to open it
- from the search bar (usually at the top of the page) type in the keyword; “Yahoo” or “Yahoo Mail”
- You should be able to see the Yahoo official App. Tap it and start the installation. Please note that the download and installation process occurs together.
- Now launch/open the Yahoo App to login once it’s installed successfully,
Login Account After Downloading Yahoo Mobile App
- Launch the app (open)
- Tap on Sign In
- Enter your username or email address and click on “Next”
- Enter your password and click on Sign In
In some cases, you may be asked to verify before login, since this is a fresh login or that it’s been a while you log into your yahoo email account through an app (mobile phone).
Now you have learned how to login.
If in case you encounter any strange challenges, please do make sure posting it in the comment box below. The house will address the issue.
Also, share this page across all available social networks you have fans and friends – so they can learn from the page or other information on this website itself.