English language is now becoming an “HOT CAKE” mostly in non-Englishing speaking countries. It not for any reason, effective communication in Businesses and person to person conversation whether abroad or within; Speaking english is it a every important asset everyone can aqueire.
Do you have the intention or dream of traveling abroad for a job? Or are you a tourist who love adventures and traveling across the glob?
Then you are on the right page to learn what you need to start scaling through on the “travel abroad” Journey. So, let’s get started by breaking down things into piece for better understanding.
Meaning of TEFL
TEFL is only an acronym for “Teaching English as a Foreign Language“. Now understand this; there are countries English is a regarded as a foreign language. The native language becomes her primary language of communication.
This is why TEFL is referred to teaching an English language either to students or for tutoring or for business communication. Which has created countless opportunities to get a job abroad only to come to translate to the English language
What is TEFL Certification?
TEFL Certification is prove that you know every well on to communicate in English language. In other words, is an internationally recognized qualification to teach English abroad and it is an composory qualification for international teaching job application.
In order to qualify and get an English teaching prefesion as a Foreign Language in a foreign country (non-native English speaking country), a TEFL Certification is typically required as schools and language institutes want to hire teachers who have received proper training for it.
Importance of TEFL Certificate
- Qualify for teaching jobs: The minimum requirements to teach abroad are a Bachelor’s degree in any area and a TEFL certification.
- Gain the skills required to teach abroad: A TEFL certification prepares you to teach English language skills, plan lessons for foreign language learners, refresh your understanding of English grammar concepts and more.
- Stand out in job applications: Even in situations where the hiring school has not explicitly listed a TEFL certification as a requirement, it is always considered a strong asset and could help set you apart from candidates who are not TEFL certified.
- Earn a higher salary with more reputable schools: Teachers with a TEFL certificate qualify for teaching positions with more reputable schools, which means better benefits and higher salaries.
How to Get Started
There are TWO available ways you could kick off the TEFL program , this includes; In-Class and online course.
In-class: is a one on one, or refer as going class to learn. And it’s a full-time program which you personally don’t have the ability to shift your learning time. Its holds in a specified time and location. This schedule will be good for you if you can make the whole time for learning. But must people doing other things will certainly not select In-Person learning.
Online learning: It’s amazing that online learning is becoming well utilized as it gives a large number of people to participate. The learning modules remains the same with the in-class learning; the courses to cover, quizzes to write, etc. The only difference is that you have the opportunity of earning your qualification alongside your current work, school or family schedule. In addition, online TEFL courses are more affordable than in-person TEFL courses.
In order to get started; you have to first identify which TEFL best suit your position. There are varieties of TEFL programs you could enroll and jumpstart but it will all depend on what kind of TEFL your employers needs and your personal goal.
Who Can Apply?
It doesn’t matter your location. In as much as you are planning to teach abroad, or work other kinds of jobs abroad – then no that you are good to go. You even don’t need a degree before you’re qualified to apply, No! But you must be 18 of age and above.
Where to Obtain Your TEFL Certification Online
All that we have enlisted below are working towards one GOAL; to build a bridge between your dream to teach English abroad and reality by obtaining an online TEFL certification.
|S/No||Top TEFL Online Certification||Official Website|
|1.||International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT)||www.teflonline.net|
|6.||University of Toronto TEFL Online||https://teflonline.teachaway.com|
|7.||International TEFL Academy||www.internationalteflacademy.com|
How to Sign Up TEFL Certification Online Registration Form
- Visit any of the above TEFL website.
- Review each of them. Or if you akready have in mind the online TEFL to enroll on, you proceed to that.
- Select the hour tutor you want to enroll for. But note that the longer the hour, then better and more valuable you TEFL Certification becomes. So it’s adviced to select from at least 100hours.
- Complete the form and follw other necessary steps to finish up this stage.
- Select which date will suite your schedule.
- Pay for your tutor and get stated.
Please note that this start up process will likely deffer on these TEFL sites. But this is likely what you will see or do to complete your online Teaching English as a Foreign Language enrollment form.