WAEC Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 West African Examinations Council Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for WAEC 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 WAEC form?
- Is the WAEC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will WAEC Recruitment start?
- I need WAEC updates, etc.
- Is WAEC Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- WAEC Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Rumors has been spread that the WAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the WAEC Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions below in its Nigeria National Office:
WAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
To be ascertain if the WAEC Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official WAEC website: www.waeconline.org.ng/erecruitment/Contacts.aspx or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the WAEC Recruitment form is out.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview.
Kindly Use Our comment section below for more inquiries…