Do you know that The University of West England(UWE) Bristol is proud to offer the Millennium funding for international students who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree? Read carefully below and follow the procedures on how to apply for the UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
UWE Millennium Scholarship
UWE Millennium Scholarship Bristol is a University Alliance university with a common mission to make a difference in our cities and regions. They use their experience of providing quality teaching and research with real-world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of their students and business and civic partners. They innovate together, learn from each other and support every member to transform lives and deliver growth.
- The scholarship is worth 50% of tuition fees
- Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must;
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
How to Apply
- Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
- You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
- Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
Deadline: Application closes June 30, 2021.