The University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE) is pleased to award the UDE-Scholarships for international students to pursue the bachelor and master degree program at the university provided you meet up with the eligibility.
The purpose of this application is to provide you with financial and non-material support to the high-achieving and committed students from all over the world.
Why at the University of Duisburg-Essen– The university offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths.
This is one surprising secret you need to know, the UDE-Stipendium or UDE-scholarship is part of the Deutschlandstipendium that awards excellent students who are studying at the University of Duisburg-Essen with 300 € per month for an entire academic year.
Below are the Eligible Criteria and how to apply for the University of Duisburg-Essen Scholarships.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: You are awarded to study the bachelor and master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- When you are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- You must have been enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s and master’s degree program at the university.
University of Duisburg-Essen Scholarship Benefits
This is a list of the University of Duisburg-Essen Scholarship Benefits for Bsc an MSc students, they include.
- Tuition fee
- Travel expenses,
- Textbooks and
- 300 € monthly allowance for an entire academic year. To cover up your day to day expenses.
How to Apply
For you to be considered for this opportunity you must have to take admission in bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in your chosen course of study at the University of Duisburg-Essen. After taking admission you can email [email protected] to apply for the scholarship opportunity.
You will be required to submit the following document while applying for this scholarship program
- Personal data,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Information regarding your studies at UDE,
- Average grades,
- Letter of motivation,
- Optional information on personal background.
Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program you must have to meet the general admission requirements.
Language Requirement: You are required to provide evidence of German proficiency to DSH 2 level (with just a few exceptions for the certain program) before you begin the full academic study.
You can always use the COMMENT BOX to express yourself on how you feel about this article and if you are faced with any challenge applying do well to also drop in the comment box, our hands are on the deck to guide you through with the necessary information.