Applications are invited from Final year bachelor Degree students and a Bachelor Degree holder who hails from Nigeria for UNICAF MBA Scholarship Essay Competition 2018.
Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 30th November 2018. See more Details Below;
The managements of UNICAF is currently offering you the chance to win a full scholarship to study for a Master’s in Business Administration at no cost, and a monetary prize of N100,000 in cash!
Essay Topic: “Higher Education of international quality shaping the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria and in Africa”
UNICAF MBA Scholarship Essay Competition Benefits
- The first winner of the essay competition will be able to pursue an MBA degree online with multi-campus Unicaf University, for free, and will get N100,000 in cash!
- Two runner ups will also receive full UNICAF scholarships to do Professional Development short courses in Management, Information Technology or Education.
UNICAF University MBA Programmes
- Master’s in Business Administration
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- Master’s of Public Administration, (designed for professionals employed in the public sector)
UNICAF University MBA Scholarship Essay Competition Rules
- At the top of your entry paper write your name, gender, age, city, email address and telephone number.
- Add a short version of your CV, with details of your Bachelor’s degree, (name of University, degree title and date awarded) and your photograph.
- Your essay must not exceed two A4 pages, using size 12 fonts. *
- The UNICAF essay competition is open to all final year Bachelor’s degree students and Bachelor’s degree holders in Nigeria.
How to Apply for UNICAF MBA Scholarship Essay Competition
Send your entry to before November 30th 2018, closing date of the competition.