TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
TVC Communications Recruitment Portal
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Web Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- Development of Web Portal/Platform (TVC Brands) and management of existing platforms and websites that are user friendly and incorporation of social interactive elements.
- Integrate and merge data into website database and display that allows usability and flow experience of site and system
- Internal SEO optimization and creating of code for the organization’s website.
- Produce a consistent visual image on the organization’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout techniques.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Ensuring that the links and basic functions of the website are working perfectly.
- Supervising and managing the design aspects of the website from the conceptual stage, and regularly maintain and upgrade the website.
- Providing general technical support for content providers (web desk).
- Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility for accessibility of the website from a variety of different environments.
- Handle any technical issues on the website, Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them, as long as they are not from the hosting.
- Assist in Website Optimization (links building, keywords research, html tagging, etc.)
- Proven work experience in Content Management Software (CMS)
- Solid experience in website language development, coding and management
- Strong experience in Graphics and layout design
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to manage Hosting and domain registrations/renewals
- Knowledge on software development and management
- Creative thinking
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
2. Job Title: Online Video Editor
Job Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Edit video content to suite different online platforms using appropriate software
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic
- Keep track of developments in digital technology
- Proven work experience as a digital editor
- Digital editing skills with an exceptional portfolio of published work
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the TVC Communications recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Click on the Apply Link
- A Search page will come forward were you are to key in the Job title you want to apply for
- Click on the job if it’s available and still ongoing
- Sign in to the Job application portal or register if you are new
- Fill in the required boxes and provide the required documents
- Finally click on the Submit to complete your application
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.
Kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries on TVC Communications Recruitment Portal…