Are you looking for a great secondary school scholarship for a child who has just completed their KCPE examination, but does not have the funds to continue with secondary education? If yes, we present to you the top 10 Best Scholarships for Kenya Secondary School Student.
If you are in Kenya and you are facing difficulty in furthering your education to a higher level never mind the solution to all that has been depriving you of your education is here.
Scholarships for Kenya Secondary School Student
Below here is the list of the Top 10 Best Scholarships for Kenya Secondary School Student and also a breakdown analysis of all the scholarships, check the one that best suits you.
1. Wings to Fly Scholarships
Wings to Fly Scholarships is an initiative of the Equity Group Foundation in partnership with the MasterCard Foundation.
- These scholarships support top-performing secondary school students from vulnerable and financially challenged backgrounds.
- Beneficiaries of the scholarships receive tuition fees, uniforms, books, shopping, pocket money, and accommodation, as well as the transport to and from school for the entire 4 years.
Apply Here: Click on this link to apply for the Wings to Fly Scholarships.
2. KCB Foundation Scholarships
The KCB Foundation Scholarships target bright and needy students who are set to pursue secondary school education but lack the resources to do so.
- 240 students are awarded KCB Scholarships yearly, with 40 slots reserved specifically for physically challenged students.
- The scholarship lasts the entire 4 years of secondary school and covers tuition fees, learning materials, personal effects and assistive devices for students with disabilities.
Apply Here: KCB Foundation Scholarships.
3. Co-operative Bank Scholarships
The Co-operative Bank Scholarship program is among the top 10 Best Scholarships for Kenya Secondary School Student.
This scholarship program targets pupils who have completed primary school education but are not able to continue to secondary school due to financial challenges. The Co-operative Bank Scholarships cover tuition fees, books, and school uniforms.
Here is the application link – Co-operative Bank Scholarship.
4. Family Bank Scholarships
- Family Bank, through the Family Group Foundation, provides up to 100 scholarships every year. These scholarships are given to bright and needy students who are unable to access secondary education.
- Application forms for this scholarship are available at all Family Bank branches and on the Family Group Foundation website.
5. Elimu Scholarship Fund
- The Elimu Scholarship Fund is set to assist academically talented Kenyan students who have financial challenges to pursue and complete their secondary education.
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, travel, books, and uniform.
Apply for the Elimu Scholarship Fund here.
6. Kenya Education Fund Scholarships
- The Kenya Education Fund provides both disadvantaged students and their schools with educational resources and support.
- This scholarship fund aims to promote self-reliance among its recipients.
- The items provided by this scholarship include tuition fees, accommodation, uniform, hygiene products, textbooks, examination fees, etc.
Apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships now.
7. Jomo Kenyatta Foundation Scholarships
- The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation Scholarships were set up by the Jomo Kenyatta Foundation in 1968.
- The JKF aims to provide academically promising vulnerable Kenyan orphans and children with access to education and mentorship.
- This scholarship targets children who are admitted to public secondary schools.
Apply Now for the Jomo Kenyatta Foundation Scholarships.
8. Mpesa Foundation Academy Scholarships
Mpesa Foundation Academy Scholarships are next on the list of top 10 Kenya Secondary School Scholarships for 2020.
- These scholarships offer talented but economically disadvantaged students from across the country an opportunity to pursue their education.
- All students enrolled in Form one receive a full scholarship.
9. Palmhouse Foundation Scholarships
This scholarship program seeks to provide financing for secondary education for bright and needy students while helping them transform their lives through mentorship. The Palmhouse Foundation has sponsored over 850 students from across Kenya since 2002.
You will have your entire school fee for the four years in high school paid for, as well as your mentorship fees. Be the first to apply for the Palmhouse Foundation Scholarships.
10. KTDA National Tea Scholarships
The KTDA National Tea scholarships are managed by the KTDA Foundation and target bright but financially challenged students who are unable to meet the costs of secondary education.
You must be from or within KTDA catchment areas, as one scholarship is given out in each of the 69 KTDA managed factories. Apply here for the KTDA National Tea Scholarships.
NOTE: Each link provided in this page stand’s for each scholarship in the best Scholarships for Kenya Secondary School Student, check requirement and apply before the deadline.
I wish you the best of luck as you apply…