Scholarship in Russia for International Students – Apply Here
The Russian government is awarding a part-funded scholarship to foreigners who wish to study in Russia, the Russia Scholarship for International Students covers so many of your expenses. You need not bother about your Tuition fee, accommodation, and monthly allowance.
The Russian Government is awarding Scholarship in Russia for scholars, Certain groups of foreigners, Russians living abroad and immigrants can apply for state scholarships on the same terms as Russian citizens once they pass entrance exams or Uniform State Examination (EGE).
There is so much benefit to the Scholarship in Russia for you, According to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Russia has the most educated population in the world, outperforming Canada, Japan, Israel, and the USA. More than half of Russians have higher education qualifications. More than 200,000 people from 168 countries come to study at Russian universities.
Benefits in Russia Scholarship
Below is a list of things you stand to benefit from the scholarship in Russia for International Students organized by the Russian Government.
The International Students Scholarship in Russia includes:
- Free tuition for the entire duration of the chosen programme;
- Maintenance allowance (for the entire duration of study regardless of the candidate’s success). An average scholarship amounted to 1,484 roubles a month (approximately USD 22);
- Dormitory accommodation (if available).
Note: International students (university graduates) who are completing internships in programmes of additional vocational education (professional training or career advancement) do not receive a maintenance allowance, but do receive accommodation in the dormitory of their university.
The government scholarship does not include:
- Travel costs;
- Living expenses;
- voluntary health insurance policy.
Russia Scholarship for International Scholars, you can choose from:
- 766 universities in 82 regions of the country, from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok;
- 205 fields, from mathematics and natural sciences to the dramatic arts;
- 657 subjects in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Specialist and Postgraduate Programmes (medical traineeships, postgraduate military courses), and internships and assistantships.
How to Apply for Russia Scholarship
These are the necessary steps one needs to take in applying for Scholarship in Russia for International Students.
- Contact the university of your choice to find the best way to apply for a state scholarship in Russia for International Students. University’s International Office will respond to your detailed letter. Kindly click the button below to apply through the university of your choice.
2. Scroll below to select your chosen university or you can use the city search space to select the city in Russia where you wish to school.
3. Click on All Programmes Of This University to view courses offered by the university under the Scholarship in Russia for International Students. Scroll to find your course of study on the list.
4. If you’ve found your course of study click on Programme Details to apply for Scholarship in Russia for International Students.
5. Scroll below and click on the Register And The Send Application To The University button to Sign In or Sign Up to the Scholarship in Russia for International Students, if you don’t have a registered account on their portal, Please (Sign Up).
6. Now you are done Sign Up to the Scholarship in Russia for International Students you will be able to send an application to the chosen universities.
- Please, you must indicate: Personal information (full name, date of birth, country of residence, e-mail and contact telephone number – you will receive updates about the status of your application);
- Profession, specialization or any field of study you are applying for (you can change this information at any time before you have completed the relevant tests);
- Level of your current education;
- Level of Russian.
You can choose up to six universities where you would like to study (from those universities available within the quota), but not more than three in one Federal Constituency; in Moscow and St. Petersburg – not more than two in each city. Indicate the university you like most of all as your first choice and list other schools in descending order according to your preferences.
After submitting your personal data, if selected you will receive a call-up letter from the Russian government (This simply means you have been selected). Now you will proceed with your necessary travel document.
Things You will need to study abroad:
- A copy of your passport (must be valid for at least 18 months from the date of your planned arrival in Russia) or a copy of your birth certificate;
- Copies of documents/certificates confirming your current level of education and/or qualification received in a foreign state.
- All of the above can be submitted in hard copy to the united operator.
Check out how to apply for “Russia student Visa“, free application form.
Now that you’re prepared for Scholarship in Russia for International Students. You can also get more information by visiting the Scholarship in Russia for the International Student’s official website here.
You can express your feelings about this post and if you are faced with any difficulty applying for this scholarship you can also express yourself by using the comment box we are at your fingertip to provide you with the necessary guideline.