Sales Associates at Sleep Country Canada are at the heart of the customer experience. We provide our associates with continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the tools to help them become true Sleep Experts.
At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
This Full-time industry-leading commissioned role will motivate and empower you to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Based on our national average sales commission & bonus earnings, you have the potential to earn $70,000 per year. (These figures represent historical averages but do not represent a guaranteed minimum income).
Also Read: Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Manchester
We know you are not average! Sleep Country is the real deal, your potential is yet to be tapped! Connect with us to find out more!
Why Work for Us:
- This is not just a job but a CAREER with opportunities for growth and advancement
- We promote 100% leadership roles internally
- No caps on Commission; Monetary Bonuses; Monetary Sales Contests
- We will invest in you and provide extensive sales training on our products and services
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (Professional AND Personal Development that even includes scuba diving classes!)
- Fitness Subsidy
- Associate Discount Program
- Paid day off to volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We are the proud winners of:
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Great Place to work
- Great Place to Work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
As a Sales Associate, you’ll:
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants, promote our quality products and service offerings
- Ensure our stores are always visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Ideally have 1- 3 years of experience in Sales, Retail and/or Customer Service, however, this is an asset but not mandatory as we will invest in the right person!
- Need a positive, optimistic attitude and a strong customer focus to succeed
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to continuous education and learning
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.