Apply Here Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships for West Africans – Study in UK
Here is another opportunity for you to begin your journey to a higher degree with the Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships. The Rhodes Trust is inviting West African applicants who wish to pursue their higher studies at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships aim at helping West African students in their master’s studies in the United Kingdom, using their deep connections across the world to bring together people of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
Below are the Eligible criteria Description and how to apply for the Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships for West Africa students.
The Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: You must be an applicant from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: It is available for all courses, you can pursue your postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Admission Criteria: You must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship Description
Organization: The Rhodes Trust
Course Level: Postgraduate
Application Mode: Online
Nationality: West Africa
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Still on and varies (Annually)
The Scholarship benefit include the below listed out,
- Tuition Fee (for the complete scholarship program)
- Traveling fee (will be covered by the Scholarship program)
- Allowance: £15,144 and lots more…
- You should have Successfully completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
- Language Requirement: Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply for The Rhodes Scholarship
Here are the few steps you need to take in applying for the Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships,
- If you are interested in this program, then you must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you have completed your admission, you can complete the online application process for the grant. Click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed with your application.
2. Scroll below and click apply.
3. Log in your details (if you don’t have an account, click on register to create your account).
4. Fill in your email, password and full name to complete the account registration).
You can now proceed to submit your required admission document and wait for an approval message on your E-mail address. You are also required to always check your email for selection mail.
jobcancy.com wishes you best of luck…
If you face any challenge, you can always drop them at the COMMENT BOX our hands are on the desk to reply back your massage with the relevant solution