Qatar Airways Recruitment – In this post you will be getting a first-hand information on Qatar Airways Career as Airport Service Agent personae.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join the company’s award-winning team.
Qatar Airways Recruitment Airport Services Agent
- Reporting to the Airport Services Manager
- You will be responsible to provide quality service to passengers in respect to check-in
- Boarding, special services, lounges
- Airport hotel and baggage services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staffs adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Constant liaison with Check-in
- Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers and direct Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk,
- Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc.
- You will coordinate the handling of company materials and ensure smooth passenger handling and assist passengers with regards to entry requirements, visas etc and ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
As the first personal contact between the Airline and its customers, you will portray QR image to the highest standard ensuring that our customers receive company’s award winning 5 Star services at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service role least 1 year must be within airport operations of a leading airline.
- You will need good knowledge and working experience on the ALTEA and AMADEUS systems.
- You will have the ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Exposure to Baggage Claims procedures & working knowledge of World Tracer will be a definite advantage.
- Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling are required.
- A pleasant personality and willingness to work in shifts is essential.
- Excellent communications skills in spoken/ written English is essential, with good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computer applications.
- Successful candidate must be willing to work shifts including frequent nights and weekends
- You must currently be eligible to live and work in the USA
1. Resume / CV