If you have ever wondered when Npower Recruitment 2018 will begin for this year, you are at the right place. This article will guide you on latest update about Npower Recruitment 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
READ ALSO: Npower Deployment 2018 – Latest News Update
Npower Recruitment General Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For Npower Recruitment 2018
Application is usually done on the Npower official website. Click here to visit the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply there.
Npower Recruitment Application Closing Date: The 2018 Npower Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified.
Kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries…