Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment – The Nigerian Research Company is the largest economy in Africa, and is promoting the development of African trade.
Additional Exchange offers online services and services, licensing services, marketing information solutions, modern technology services, and so on. It has open, manufactured and transformed, integrating Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below::
Job Title: Legal Manager – Intellectual Property & Technology
Report to: Head, Legal Department
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Legal Department
Grade: Legal Manager IPT
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 24, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Exchange needs a consummate legal professional with a strong personality, good people management skills, and the ability to work as a team player to support the Division and assist it to manage its legal risk.
- The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of The Exchange’s policies, overall mission and strategy, as well as a strong legal background, including stellar academic credentials.
- The Legal Department is within the Legal and Regulation Division of The Exchange.
- Minimizing the exposure of The Exchange and its subsidiaries to legal liabilities as it relates to IP and Technology. Ensuring compliance of the enterprise with all applicable laws, and providing sound legal advice on legal obligations and implications on the enterprise’s business conduct, transactions and policies as it relates to IP and Technology
- Drafting documents as it relates to legal issues regarding IP and Technology
- Supervising and training junior attorneys who work with you
- Participating as representative of the legal function in Committees and Projects across the enterprise as they relate to legal issues regarding IP and Technology
- Supporting the business in finding creative ways to meet organizational objectives
- Relating as one of the representatives of The Exchange with various Government agencies, including The Exchange’s regulator, the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Ensuring cost effective service provision for all services provided by the Legal Department in accordance with SLAs
- Drafting, reviewing and advising in a qualitative manner legal documentation of all types, including simple and very complex contracts within agreed timeframes in respect of IP and Technology related agreements
- Providing enterprise wide legal support on a myriad of issues in a timely and qualitative manner especially as it relates to legal issues regarding Intellectual Property (“IP”) and Technology
- Providing legal opinions and advice as requested by other employees of The Exchange and the Council of The Exchange as it relates to legal issues regarding IP and Technology. Providing legal advisory services to the Council, Council Committees, and subsidiaries of The Exchange as it relates to legal issues regarding IP and Technology
- Managing the IP portfolio of The Exchange to be in line with best practice and International Standards
- Managing the technology Agreements of The Exchange and shaping the direction of The Exchange’s technology Agreements to be in Line with best practice and international standards. Attending meetings with third parties and stakeholders regarding the IP portfolio and technology agreements of The Exchange
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2:1 in University
- A law degree with 7-10 years’ experience and at least 1 year of managerial experience
- Strong understanding of securities laws and a good understanding of laws affecting the capital markets, NSE rules and CAMA
- Masters’ Degree in Law.
- Knowledge of intellectual property, and technology related agreements.
- Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Legal Drafting and Interpretation
- Legal Advisory
- Information Technology Policy and Planning.
- Analytical Thinking
- Application of Legal Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2018.
Don’t Miss Out On Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.