Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruitment – Just as we Promised to to keep you updated on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, We are happy to Inform the General Public and especially the interested applicants that the Nigerian Army begins recruitment.
The Nigerian Army announces recruitment for trades/non tradesmen and non Trades Women into the army for interested Nigerians.
In a statement on Wednesday, it said interested candidates can now apply for trades/non-tradesmen and women categories.
Related Post: Nigerian Military Rank for Army, Navy and Airforce
Basic Information for Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- The Army Made it clear that the application is free.
- Applicants are expected to be between the ages of 18 to 22
- One can apply through its portal, https://naportal.com.ng
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to:
- Visit the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login.
- Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
The application Portals opened on December 19 and will last until January 31, 2019.
- Candidates are to note that There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates and also No Special Center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise and All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.