In this write-up, we hall bee providing vital information on the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form. You will see step by step procedure on how to successfully apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment (NCS Jobs) via official web-portal https://customs.gov.ng/
Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Service was established in 1891 and charged with the responsibility of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Available Positions for NCS Recruitment
Below are the available positions for NCS Recruitment;
- Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadres are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
Applicants under this category must Nigerians within the ages of 18-30 years. They must poses a university degree or higher national diploma.
2. Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs. Applicants must have OND or NCE.
3. Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadres are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant. Applications are accepted from FSLC and SSCE holders.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
For you to be able to access the Nigeria Customs Recruitment, you must meet up to the below requirements;
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply
Key Requirements for Eligibility
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
- Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
- Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
- 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Do not suffer any physical or mental disability
- Free from any financial shame
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
- Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
- Use only once and make sure that everything you fill in is real
- The registration and selection process is free of charge.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- To start the application process, you must visit the recruitment portal on https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. Get your personal details, educational qualification and work experience ready before you start the application.
3. Now that you have everything at your disposal, it is time to login to the NCS Recruitment Portal and submits an application.
4. The login link is embedded here: https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/login.php
5. With the username and password you created on the registration page, you can log in and complete the application.
How much is the custom salary in Nigeria?
|NCS Ranks||NCS Monthly Salary Range|
|Comptroller General||₦2,870,000 – ₦2,500,000|
|Deputy Comptroller General||₦2,570,000 – ₦2,480,000|
|Assistant Comptroller General||₦2,470,000 – ₦2,280,000|
|Comptrollers||₦2,070,000 – ₦1,880,000|
|Deputy Comptrollers||₦1,770,000 – ₦1,580,000|
|Assistant Comptrollers||₦1,570,000 – ₦1,480,000|
|Chief Superintendent Customs Officer||₦1,370,000 – ₦1,280,000|
|Deputy Superintendent Customs Officer||₦1,270,000 – ₦1,180,000|
|Assistant Superintendent of Customs I & II||₦1,070,000 – ₦980,000|
|Inspector of Customs||₦970,000 – ₦880,000|
|Assistant Inspector of Customs||₦870,000 – ₦780,000|
|Customs Assistant||₦770,000 – ₦680,000|
If you have any question or inquiry about NCS Recruitment or you have any difficulties with the application portal, drop a comment below.