NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates – Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna has released the list of successful candidates from the 70th Regular Course (RC) admission entrance examination held on Saturday 19 may 2018.
NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 by Armed Forces Selection Board for the 70th Regular Course is out and available to check on this web page. We are happy to deliver to you this Good news that Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of successful candidates at Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 19 May 2018.
NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Successful candidates are to surface for an interview on before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23 June – 6 August 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. please continue reading to see how to checklist the list below
Shortlisted candidates that did not choose NDA as a first choice institution on JAMB application portal must log on to the portal and apply for a change of institution. Such candidates must provide proof of the change during a credential screening at the AFSB.
2018 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for an interview over the 36 states of Nigeria including Federal Capital Territory(FCT) has been published; successful candidates can now check their names via online the official NDA portal.
NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Batch A. The successful candidates in batch A in under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Batch B; The successful candidates in batch B in under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th June 2018. See below
NDA AFSB Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates for 70th Regular Course 2018
Candidates whose names appeared on the attached PDF below has been shortlisted to appear for the interview at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Forces Selection Review.
- Shortlisted candidates who fail to report on Saturday 23rd June and Saturday 14th July, 2018 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Candidates who are coming to KADUNA for the first time should log on to NDA website for brief description on how to locate the venue of the AFSB.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of the result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
That’s all on NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018. for more information kindly ask via the comment box below.