This article will serve as a guideline to know about National Lottery Regulatory Commission Recruitment Recruitment Form 2019/2020. we will be explaining in details how NLRC job online Recruitment is conducted.
In this guide, you will see the NLRC Recruitment Requirement, Qualification, Process and how to apply for Recruitment form online via the website.
However, before we proceed with this guides the NLRC Application Form, and Employment opportunities can be found on http://www.natlotregcom.gov.ng/
National Lottery Regulatory Commission Requirement
To be able to apply for NLRC Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification listed below.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
However, If you have met up with the above requirements and qualifications, then you can now proceed to submit your Application form for NLRC employment opportunities through the FCC Portal.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form National Lottery Regulatory Commission Portal, In the meantime, NLRC Job Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit NLRC Recruitment Portal 2019 via, http://www.natlotregcom.gov.ng/
kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries…