National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on National Intelligence Agency 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
The National Intelligence Council (NIC) is the center for midterm and long-term strategic thinking within the United States Intelligence Community (IC). It was formed in 1979.
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
National Intelligence Agency Requirements.
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
To be ascertain if the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official National Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nimet.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.