Miral Essay Competition 2018 Miral Pharm Limited is a healthcare company created to provide a trans-national platform for low cost and efficient redistribution and marketing of pharmaceutical products, hospital consumables and lifestyle goods.
Through a network of customers in the various countries where it operates, Miral sets out to be the preferred channel for delivering healthcare products to quality conscious and price sensitive people living in Africa, particularly West Africa.
The firm is calling for entries for the second edition of Ravimal Essay, an initiative aimed at promoting awareness on efforts to end malaria.
The 3 best articles with the highest number of shares will be adjudged winners and Prizes awarded.
Miral Essay Competition
- Ready to Beat Malaria: Challenges And Opportunities
(Minimum of 500 words and maximum of 1000 words)
- 1ST PRIZE: ₦500,000
- 2ND PRIZE: ₦300,000
- 3RD PRIZE: ₦200,000
- 20 CONSOLATION PRIZES
- DEAN OF THE PHARMACY SCHOOL WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: ₦500,000
- DEAN OF PHARMACY SCHOOL THAT PRODUCED FIRST PRIZE WINNER ₦500,000
- Exclusively for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Students.
How to Apply.
- Applicants are to register and submit their essays.
- Top fifty Entries will be placed for online Voting to get the grand prize winners.
- Prizes will be awarded to the authors of the articles with the first, second, and third highest number of votes accrued during the online voting period.
- Consolation prizes will be awarded to the authors of the next top twenty articles with the highest number of votes after the grand prize winners have emerged.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2018.
Use our comment box below for more inquiries…