Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship – International student
The Mexican Government is awarding a fully-funded scholarship to international students, who are educationally talented and each of your expenses from Visa, Accommodation, Tuition fee, textbook, and a monthly allowance are covered under the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship.
This is a great opportunity not only to travel abroad to study but also to build your career and make your dreams come through.
The scholarships are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs, and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs.
The Fully Funded Merit Award programs demonstrate the progress made by Mexico in the sciences and humanities.
The Aim for the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship
The Mexican government scholarships for international students, Mexico strengthens its role as an actor with global responsibility and renews its commitment to cooperation programs that help create highly-skilled human capital. The presence of international students in Mexico, academics, and scientists help build permanent bridges of dialogue that enrich the long-term foreign policy agenda through contributions of exceptional value for the country and its partners abroad.
In addition, the Mexican institutions and academic community benefit from the increased internationalization.
The Mexican Merit Award Scholarship program is not just for undergraduate the also cover scholars for MSc and the rest to mention of few. Below are types of degree programs and schedules for the Merit Award Scholarship;
|Academic Studies||Maximum Lenght Of The Scholarship|
|Undergradate and Graduates Mobility Programs||One Academic Term|
(trimester, quarter or semester)
|Graduate level research and postdoctoral fellowships||12 Months|
(1 month minimum)
|Masters Degree||2 Years|
|Doctoral Programs||3 or 4 Years|
(according to the program)
|Medical specializations and subspecializations||3 Years|
Check the Mexican Scholarship Eligible Countries
The Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship cover so many counties under the seven continent in the world, below are the list of countries eligible for the scholarship. to make it easier for you, click on the Eligible Countries button below to view the list of all countries.
The Application Requirements
There are a few requirements you need to meet up with in applying for the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree, as required by the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eighty (80), on a scale of 0 – 100, or the equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in this call.
- Registration fees and tuition
- Health Insurance
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- Monthly Stipend
How to Apply for the Mexican Scholarship
To apply for the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship, here are some necessary steps you need to take in applying. Application is absolutely free and the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship varies annually.
Now you know you are eligible for the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship, you can now proceed by downloading your application form. Note: you are to fill the form on your mobile gadget or computer, handwriting form filling is not accepted.
To make the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship form download easier kindly click on the Download Form to get your application form for free.
You can also apply on the Mexican Fully Funded Merit Award Scholarship portal, Click on Apply Online to get yourself registered and applied with ease.
- If you have dual citizenship you should submit only one application form and apply using one nationality. The Scholarship nomination must come from the same country as the nationality chosen by the applicant to use while in Mexico.
- Documents in any language other than Spanish must be accompanied by a simple Spanish translation (need not to be certified).
- All applications will be online, except for the nationals of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Turkey, Venezuela, New Zealand, the Palestinian National Authority and the countries under the Africa continent, may submit a paper or online applications.
- If you are applying from Bolivia, Chile, China, and Colombia must submit their paper application.
- If you are from chile you must submit their files through the Department of Higher Education and Training of the Chilean Agency for International Development Cooperation (AGCID).
- If you are applying from Colombia you must submit their application through the Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad (ICETEX).
- If you are from bolivia you must submit their application through the Plurinational Public Management School of Bolivia (EGPP).
- Application from the people’s Republic of China must submit their application through the Chinese Scholarship Council.
NOTE: If you present any fake information on the application form the AMEXCID will verify the form and any fack details cancels your scholarship.
|Mexican Scholarship Alternatives – Fully-Funded Treads|
|Name of Scholarships||Application Links|
|Australia Fully Funded Masters Scholarship Program||Login Here|
|New York University Fully Funded Scholarship||Login Here|
|MasterCard Foundation Full-Funded Scholarship Program||Login Here|
For more information visit their official website. Mexican Scholarship
You are free to express yourself on how you feel with this information by using the comment box.