Are you an international or EU student from a lower-income household, you will be pleased to know that King’s College London is offering International Hardship Fund for the eligible students. At KCL, you can identify what you want from a future career and build a plan for how to achieve that goal. King’s Careers Hub
Are you an international or EU student from a lower-income household, you will be pleased to know that King’s College London is offering International Hardship Fund for the eligible students.
At KCL, you can identify what you want from a future career and build a plan for how to achieve that goal. King’s Careers Hub can help you to learn more about the career choices to decide what suits your abilities and interests.
The program is open to supports the students from around the world who are experiencing financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the UK.
University or Organization: King’s College London
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: EU and international students
Application: Varies (Every year)
Language: English and official at home
You Can Also Apply for the “Harvard University Free Scholarship” a Better option.
Below are listed out eligibility and an easy way for you to apply for the King’s College London International Hardship Fund.
King’s College London Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: If you an EU or international students you are eligible to apply for this Grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after you started your course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition fees and living costs for the entire duration of the course.
- If you are an international student, the UKVI has indicated that you will need about £1,265 for your living costs for each month of your program study, plus the costs of tuition fees.
The above amount is solely an indication, as living costs will vary depending on individual circumstances. The unforeseen change in circumstances must have impacted your ability to access these funds.
How to Apply for King’s College London
Here is an easy way for you to apply for the King’s College London International Hardship Fund follow the steps below
On the first page of the King’s Student Records, find the ‘My Fund Application’ box and select ‘click here to view your funding options’.
You can apply online through King’s Student Records
You are asked to provide detailed information and supporting documents to show and evidence the following:
- Details of the financial provision made prior to the start of your studies
- Details of the change in circumstances, and how this has affected your ability to fund your studies
- Details of your financial need, and what you will require financial assistance for (e.g. tuition fees, living costs etc).
Once the application has been submitted you will receive an acknowledgment email with further information about the application process and the evidence required to support your case.
You are required to provide all supporting documentation to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances as declared in the supporting statement as soon as possible.
All supporting documents must be legible:
- Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format
- Entitled in the following format: SURNAME, Name – document title (e.g. SMITH, John – March bank statement)
You are also required to email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your King’s Student ID (as on your ID card, not your K Number) in the email text.
NOTE: The King’s College London awards will vary in size depending on the student’s need.3 comments