JAMB CBT Software 2019 – The JAMB CBT 2019 Application is an android e-learning software that enables candidate to scale through UTME examination exercise with flying colours.
It works 100% offline without any form of DATA subscription. The JAMB CBT Practice software for PC and Mobile device is now available for download.
JAMB CBT Software 2019 Features
The application has numerous features such as:
- Text-to-speech technology
- Voice control
- Intelligent personal assistant
- It’s rated by GOOGLE to be one of the most interactive CBT software in Nigeria.
- It has over 16,300 past jamb question and descriptive answers.
- The software emulates the JAMB 2019 CBT engine.
- All the questions here are from Past JAMB UTME.
- The idea is to have you practice the same quality of questions in the same testing environment.
Important Features of the JAMB CBT Software.
- Over 16,300 Questions Offline
- Completely Offline
- Topic Selection
- Subject Selection – You get select which subjects you want to practice at anytime. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or your complete 4 subjects.
- In Dependence – Practice past JAMB UTME questions based on In Dependence. There’s also a complete summary.
- Built-In Calculator
- Next Generation Result Analysis – You’ll see detailed Result analysis after each test.
- Bookmarks – You can add bookmark an interesting / challenging question, and go back directly to it at anytime.
- Flexibility – Nothing is fixed in this CBT Software. You can change the number of questions, the timing, exam mode. Anything at all.
- Does Not Expire
JAMB 8 Keys For Easy Navigation – you can use the keys on the keyboard to navigate from one questions to another.
- Key P is for moving to previous question
- Key N is for moving to next question
- Key A is for selecting option A
- Key B is for selecting option B
- Key C is for selecting option C
- Key D is for selecting option D
- Key S is for submitting. In that of JAMB you will need to press the key twice. The first press will ask you if you really want to submit while the second press is to confirm yes.
- Key R is for returning (or cancelling submission) after clicking Key S once. In MSGist UTME-Computer, just click the No button that pops up.
Use our comment section below for more inquiries…