IRIS Smart Technologies Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the IRIS Smart Technologies Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019.
About IRIS Smart Technologies Limited.
IRIS Smart Technologies Limited (ISTL) is the leading ICT company in Nigeria. We are responsible for the implementation of Nigeria’s e-Passport solution.
We also established and manage Nigeria’s passport control infrastructure at selected points of entry. In addition, our area of special interest include voter registers and election solutions, social welfare systems, identity documents, licenses, travel documents, census operations and governance improvements.
ISTL is registered as a limited liability company by CAC in Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
- System Engineer
- Software Developer (C# Developer)
- Hardware Engineer
- Human Resources and Admin Officer
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the IRIS Smart Technologies Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2018
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly use our comment section below for more inquiries…