Do you want to participate in the Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2019 general election? If YES, then you are just on the right page.
In this post we will guide you on the procedures to successfully apply for the on going INEC job ahead of the 2019 general/States elections.
READ ALSO: WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirement
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Have at least a minimum of Secondary Schools Certificate Examination degree.
- Have a means of identification.
- Higher degree certificate is more advantageous.
Duties You will be Assigned to After Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Represent the commissionat the state level constituency collation center.
- Receive and compile results from local government areas.
- Announces the state result for election and submit result to the INEC chairman.
- Receives material from EO at the web of every election.
- Confirmation of posting from local government areas two days before the election.
- Assist PO to collect documents and materials received.
Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment jobs positions
- Local government area collation officer.
- Presiding officer
- Assistant presiding officer
- Supervisory presiding officer
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency returning officer.
How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Job
Visit INEC official Website and apply