The Imperial College London is the 9th best University in the world according to QS World University Rankings. They are awarding a Fully Funded Scholarship to you living in and outside the UK.
This is a one-of-a-kind institution in the UK, focusing solely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. The Imperial College London offers an education that is research-led, exposing you to real-world challenges with no easy answers, teaching that opens everything up to question and opportunities to work across multi-cultural, multi-national teams.
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
These are highly competitive scholarship awards and are awarded to you who distinguish yourself from the herd.
The scholarships are open to you regardless of your fee status, and cover both tuition fees(worth £29,000) and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Below are the necessary requirement, eligible criteria and how to apply for the Imperial College London Fully Funded Scholarships.
Imperial College London Requirement
Your application must include the following:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- A copy of your English Language certificate
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College.
- Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as it will not be acceptable.
The MasterCard Foundation Fully Funded Scholars Program might also interest you.
You must meet the following criteria listed out below:
- You are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
- Apply and obtain a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Also, you should abide by the minimum score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.
How to Apply
- You are to apply through the school official website, click the “Imperial College London” button below to begin the application.
- Select the degree you wish to apply for in the Imperial College London web page.
- You can finally upload the required document on the portal.
- Submit your uploaded document and expect a call-up letter from the institution on your email.
If this information is helpful. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box below for us to serve you better.