Shop Online On Jumia – Just like we have Put you through in our previous article were we gave you a first-hand guide on how to shop online on Konga, we are going to put you through also on how to Shop Online On Jumia in Nigeria.
Read Also: How To Shop Online on Konga.com In Nigeria
How To Shop Online On Jumia.com in Nigeria
The first thing to do is:
- Visit Jumia.com
- Select/search for the product of your choice.
- Click on Purchase product and it automatically adds your product to CART. (looks like a basket, at the top right corner)
Step 1: LOGIN
Step 2: ADDRESS
- Insert a Billing/Delivery address where necessary. (Make sure its a valid residential/office address).
- Also a phone number is highly need, very important for verifying your orders.
- You will receive a call from a Jumia representative a couple of hours after you have placed a certain order.
Step 3: DELIVERY
- Deals with shipping the desired product to a specific shipping address
- They deliver within 1-4 working days depending on the distance of your home/office address.
- This is usually adviceable for those of you living within areas where Jumia has a pickup station
- Its also fast and reliable.
Step 4: PAYMENT
- Cash on delivery
- Credit Cards: they accept Nigerian Naira and local credit cards including VISA and MASTER CARDS.
NOTE: Below the Browser, you shall find a BACK & NEXT/CONFIRM button that helps you toggle to and fro while shopping. Remember to insert coupon code where necessary