Paying for DSTV Subscription using an ATM card has been made easy for Nigerians. This guide on Quickteller DSTV Payment Plan in Nigeria.
Before paying, watch out for the Quickteller logo on the ATM, before proceeding with the payment. Virtually, almost all the ATM are powered by Quickteller.
How to Pay For DSTV Subscription via ATM
Here is how to pay DSTv Subscription via ATM:
1. Insert ATM card
2. Enter PIN
3. Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the screen
4. Select account type (Current or Savings)
5. Select DStv for the options on the screen
6. Select your DStv bouquet
7. Enter your Smartcard number, and ACCEPT
Note: Please ensure that your decoder is switched on as you complete the transaction.
How to Reactivate your DSTV After Payment
However, if your payment was successful and your DSTV has not been reactivated.
- Simply send RA SmartCard No to 30333
E.g RA 1234567890 send to 30333
Your DSTV will be reactivated for viewing.