How to Link Bank Account to PayPal – Linking your bank account to your PayPal account allows you to send money online from your bank, just like using a debit card or writing a check.
And if someone sends you money through PayPal, you’ll be able to move it to right into your bank account. You can link either a savings or checking account to PayPal using the mobile app or at PayPal.com.
How to Link Bank Account to PayPal Account
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Link a bank account
- Enter your information and click Continue.
After adding a bank account to your PayPal account, you’ll be asked to confirm it.
If you encounter issues when adding your bank account:
- Make sure the bank account you are trying to add is not linked to another PayPal account.
- Detele cache and cookies from the browser and/or try a different browser.
- Make sure you enter the account number without spacing.
How do I confirm my bank account on Paypal?
Here’s how to complete the confirmation process online:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
The random deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account statement.
- You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money into your PayPal account.
- If you’re in a hurry, you can confirm your bank instantly.
- Look for the “Confirm Instantly” button on the confirm bank page.
- You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account.
- This information is not stored in their system and is used to match up with your banking institution to confirm ownership.
- Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.