Fix Mobile WiFi Not Working – A lot of people use their android device as a Wi-Fi device. Connecting their PC to their android device via WiFi for work. Some others just want to share their data with their friends. The list as to why one needs it’s android hotspot up and running is endless.
Therefore, If your Wifi is automatically turning off immediately after turning it on, then this article will show you everything you need to know if you want to fix the WiFi hotspot not working on Android device problem.
Read Also: How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Android
How To Fix Mobile WiFi Not Working Problem On Android
1. Wipe The Cache Partition
Wiping the cache partition from Recovery Mode.
2. Update or Upgrade Android Device
If your device has an update then try as much as possible to update it.
3. Boot To Safe Mode
Try Booting into Safe Mode and see if the Problem persists. If not then it could be a 3rd party app causing this issue.
- Press and hold power until Power Off Menu Pops up
- Press and Hold Power Off Menu until Safe Mode Appears.
4. Diagnose 3rd Party Apps
Did you even know that 3rd party apps can be the cause of your WiFi hotspot not working? Here is how to debug your android apps to figure which one is really causing the problem.
There are two ways you can debug Android apps:
- Disabling apps and reactivating one by one to know which one caused the problem.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling one by one to know which one caused the problem.
How to disable/Force Stop Android Apps:
- Go to the phone settings.
- Navigate to Apps, then open and disable or force stop them one after the other.
5. Factory Reset Phone
How to factory reset phone:
- Go to settings.
- Slide down to backup and reset.
- Make sure your automatic backup was checked before finally resetting your phone.
You can boot into recovery mode to reset the phone.
- Turn off the device if on.
- Hold down the power + Volume Up button to boot into recovery
- Navigate to factory reset option with the volume down then select using the power or volume up button.
- Restart phone.
6. Disable Battery Saving Mode
Battery Saving mode is used to stop background running apps in order to conserve and save battery. While this might be a great feature, it might also be what is stopping your android Wi-fi/hotspot from running at full capacity, thereby causing the problem.
7. Take It To A Service Center
If all the solutions above does not work then it definitely not a software problem but an hardware problem which will require the expertise of a phone technician. Also, remember to backup your files before taking it to a phone technician.
Now that you have learn how to Fix Mobile WiFi Not Working not working, do well to share this post to family and friends on social media as sharing is Caring…