Download Instagram Images – Instagram is undoubtedly the most downloaded and wanted video and picture sharing social app. It is one of the most appreciated social app on the internet, as of today.
they have launched another a standalone app called IGTV, which also have a shortcut in its official app, it allows users, content creators to upload videos longer than 1-minutes to 1-hour.
Being an image sharing app, it restricted users of downloading images via the official Instagram page, but here, we will show you different methods to get that pictures on Instagram via your mobile phone app and also via PC.
How to Download Instagram Images on Android and PC
You can download images that are being uploaded on Instagram.
There are various apps, websites, softwares out there, that support this process. We will be reviewing the best options anyways, while using browsers, or by apps.
Download Instagram photos via online website
This is an online method, which can be done by opening a website in your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera). They are;
This support for both Mobile Android devices and PC, laptops.
- Look for the picture, you want to download on Instagram
- For Android: You’ll notice three vertical dots, tap on it
- For PC: Right-click on the timestamp example, 1 hour ago or so, which is under the Likes and choose Copy link address or Copy Link Location
- Then select the Copy Link option
- Go to downloadGram.com on your phone browser
- Now, there is a blank box, paste the link
- Finally, tap on download, then Download image.
And that’s all. Now your browser will now save the picture.
Download Instagram pictures via PC
To also download images from Instagram on PC, laptops, computers;
- Download Save-o-gram.com software, install it
- Enter a username, hashtag, or link into the text box on top to see Instagram images
- Select the images you want to download
- Now click “Download selected photos” or “Download as ZIP file”.
Bookmarking of images also helps too.
How download Instagram profile picture
It is quite simple and short. But only available for Android phones.
- Firstly, download the Profile Picture Download for Instagram application on Google Playstore
- Launch the downloaded app
- You may now enter the Instagram username of the person you want to download the profile picture
- Then search for it
- Now, tap on Download this picture below the profile picture
Automatically, it download saves the picture to your selected storage, either Internal storage or memory card but in the InstaPP folder.