Are you interested in schooling in Russia? or have you been awarded Scholarship in Russia?. Here is an easy way for you to apply for Russia Student Visa directly from the Russian government. No Agency attached.
It’s tragic to know that people have lost their chance of schooling in Russia all because of an Agent who has been entrusted to help apply for Russia Visa for Student and they ended up been scammed. Here are very convenient and stress-free ways to apply for Russia Student Visa through the Russian government.
If you are from countries with a visa-free system with Russia can enter its territory by presenting their passport (below are a list of countries that have a visa-free system with Russia).
- Southern Ossetia,
If you are from any of the above-listed countries you do not need a Student Russia visa to school in any of Russian universities. You only need to present a valid passport issued from your country this also includes those which their country are not listed out(presentation of passport).
Even though Russia has visa-free arrangements with many countries, the duration of a visa-free stay is limited to 1 or 3 months, as such arrangements are designed for you(tourists), not long-term visitors. In theory, if you are a student from a country that has visa-free arrangements with Russia can enter using only their passport, but after the permitted stay is over they will have to leave the country and re-enter it with a valid student visa. Therefore, it is simply better to get a student visa in the first place.
Documents Required for Russia Student Visa
These are the necessary document a student needs to present in applying for the Russia Student Visa.
- International passport (original) and a copy of the front page.
- The Official invitation for entry to Russia (original). Please refer to the section on Obtaining an Invitation for more details.
- Application form (you can fill in the e-form here).
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches).
- HIV-negative status certificate.
- Your age should vary under 18 years – parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
Full Guide to Apply Russia Visa for Student
Here is an easy way for you to apply for Russia Student Visa. All you need to do is to follow every guided step to complete your application for the Russia Student Visa.
- Visit the Russia Student Visa official website or you click on the Apply Visa button below to Apply for Russia Student Visa. This is a visa application directly from the Russian government.
2. Select your country and also select your preferred language. Please as you proceed to apply for the Russia student visa I urge you to follow every step and read every information closely so as to make your application system easy.
3. After selecting your country and your preferred language. Scroll below to read the necessary information and click I have read the Information and click on the “complete new application form“.
4. Proceed to create your login password, enter the writing on the image below and click submit and also write out your Application ID, which is at the right above the website.
5. Proceed to apply your visa details, please fill in the correct information you will be presenting document when called upon for your Russia Student visa. When you are done filling your visa details submit and proceed to fill in other details on the left side.
Now you are done with submitting all necessary files and done with applying for Russia Student Visa with ease, you can now sit back and wait for an invitation from the Russian government. this is how the invitation is been scheduled.
Student Russia Visa Invitation
Invitations to Russia are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and the General Administration for Migration Issues of the Interior Ministry of Russia.
If you have obtained a place at a university in Russia through competitive selection (quotas) get an invitation at the instruction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. At a Rossotrudnichestvo office, they are given the six-digit number of your invitation which they then quote when submitting the visa application. If you can’t find your country on the Rossortudnichestvo office list, you can find it on the list of the Russian Embassy.
If you have obtained your place at the university through a standard procedure or if you are a fee-paying student, the invitation will be sent by the university. You will need an original invitation to submit the visa application.
Now you are done applying and you have been invited you are now set for travel this is just the easy step to apply for Russia Student visa, without being scammed by any agent or agency.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Russia Student Visa
You can start the visa application process 45 days prior to the planned date of arrival in Russia.
Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 18 months from the issue date of your Russia Student visa. Your passport should contain at least two blank pages.
The certificate should contain passport details of the holder, information on the duration of their stay in Russia, and the particulars of the HIV test (date, medication series used, the official stamp of the medical facility that conducted the test, the signatures of the doctor and the person tested). The document should be issued in Russian and in English and be valid for three months.
You can start the process of obtaining an invitation 45 days prior to the actual travel date. The invitation is valid for three months.
Russia Student visas are normally issued within two or three weeks. Visa centers can speed up the visa process for an additional fee.
The cost of the visa depends on your host country. Information on the cost of the visa can be obtained from the Russian Consulate or a visa centre in your country.
Contact your university’s international office 30 or 40 days prior to the expiry date of your current visa.
Documents you need:
1. The completed form and a photograph.
2. Your passport.
3. Copy of your enrolment agreement or referral from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
4. A written request in free form, stating the grounds for the visa extension.
5. Stamp duty (payment receipt).
6. The detachable section of the arrival notification form (issued upon migration registration).
7. Migration card (original and copy).
In addition, every time you obtain a Russia Student visa extension you have to register at the migration office. Contact your university’s international office for additional information and assistance.
In this current year, the stamp duty for the extension of a one-year Russia student visa was 1,600 roubles (26 dollars).
You can legally stay in Russia as long as your Russia Student visa is valid (from 3 to 12 months). Just don’t forget to apply for an extension 30 or 40 days prior to the expiry date. Staying in Russia with an expired visa means you risk a fine of between 2,000 and 5,000 roubles, deportation and a ban on entering Russia for five years.
You can also use the comment box to express yourself on how you feel you can as well add your own questions we are always available to respond with a relivant solution.