Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is awarding a free Research Fellowships in Germany for you who are experienced researchers to carry out a long-term research project (6-18 months) at a research institution in Germany.
Are you a High-qualified international scientist and scholars of all disciplines who have completed the doctorate less than 12 years ago are invited to apply.
The fellowship is flexible for you and can be divided up into many parts as three stays within three years. The aim of the programme is to enable highly qualified academics from abroad to come to Germany to conduct a research stay there.
Below are the eligibility and few steps you need to take in applying for the Fully Funded Research Fellowships in Germany.
University or Organization: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Course Level: Doctorate or comparable academic degree (Ph.D., C.Sc. or equivalent
Number of Awards: Over 500
The award can be taken in Germany
Application: Varies (annually) and can be awarded at any time.
Research Fellowships in Germany Eligibility
Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the fellowship program.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available in the field of science and research.
Eligibility Criteria: Scientists and scholars of all nationalities and disciplines are welcome to apply for the opportunity.
For this scholarship you must submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae (two pages max),
- Research outline (five pages max),
- Complete list of publications,
- List of selected key publications,
- Key publications,
- Doctoral certificate,
- German language certificate, if applicable,
- Host’s statement and confirmation of research facilities,
- Two expert reviews, Additionally, where required: publishers’ letter(s) of acceptance and/or acknowledgment(s) of receipt as well as summaries or translations of the key publications.
You can also apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Programs Here (Fully-Funded)
How to Apply for Research Fellowships in Germany
Follow the steps below for easy application of the fully-funded Research Fellowships in Germany.
- Click on the “Apply Here” button below to process your application.
2. Create an account with Research Fellowships in Germany.
3. Log in to submit your document on the portal.
4. You will be required to check your E-mail address to receive a call upon letter.
you can also visit the official website for more information on the research programme.
The fellowship will provide an award amount worth 2,650 EUR per month for postdoctoral researchers, 3,150 EUR per month for experienced researchers.
You can express yourself using the COMMENT BOX below and if you are faced with any challenge on how to go about the application procees kindly drop it in the comment box.