So many people will wonder or be asking what the Facebook Fellowship Program is all about. In this write up I shall be explaining to you what Facebook Fellowship Program is and how you can apply for it. Just relax and read carefully and see if you are qualified to apply.
Facebook Fellowship Program
The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of paid tuition and fees, a $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs, a paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit, and various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 Includes
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
Facebook Fellowship Available program
Below are the various program Avaliable on the Facebook fellowship 2020 | 2021
AR/VR Computer Graphics
AR/VR Photonics and Optics
AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
Computational Social Science
Economics and Computation
Energy-Efficient Video Compression
Instagram/Facebook App Well-being and Safety
Natural Language Processing
Privacy and Data Use
Security and Privacy
Social and Economic Policy
Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
Systems for Machine Learning
Application Must Include;
- 500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the available fellowships below)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. You will be asked to provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
Facebook Fellowship Requirement
- Applicants must be full-time Ph.D. students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2021)
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available fellowships below)
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
How To Apply For Facebook Fellowship Program 2021
Below is how you can apply ;