We understand how difficult it can be finding serious love and creating a long last relationship online, this’s why the quest for new dating account opening, latest dating apps, and more… is just endless.
After all, almost all datings platforms do the same. Even Facebook dating is not an exception here.
But let’s talk more about Facebook Dating and how you can take good advantage of the FB dating platform from your end.
All online dating websites, including Facebook dating, allows you to create a profile account that interested people can read and start getting to know you. Also, they create a private room for confined interactions.
But there is more to Facebook Dating, listed below.
Why Facebook dating seems different from other dating sites
- Largest online community: No doubt if you say it’s even more confusing because of how vars Facebook community is. But the privacy matters and the ability to know more about your partner becomes more even more possible.
Facebook provides more advance filter options to enable you to scrutinize and select your couples without any further regrates or mistakes.
- Available tools to ensure successful relationship: You may not need to start sending out an email or try to use other external applications for extra features (like video call, sticker, sending private messages, etc.) since Facebook dating has all of this in one place; make video calls, share pictures, and more.
- Do more than just dating on Facebook:
Getting Started with Facebook Date
First, knowing where to find Date on Facebook should be the quest of new users trying to see hoe the Facebook date works.
We’ve seen many searching for the Facebook dating App, but sorry to announce to you that Facebook doesn’t have a separate or standalone app for its dating. in it integrated inside the Facebook App already just Facebook Avatar, Facebook job, Fundraisers, Mentorship, etc.
More of these integrated features are found when you click on “See more”.
How to Find Facebook Dating Feature
- Launch your Facebook app or use the Website www.facebook.com
- And make sure you’re logged into your account
- click on the THREE LINES
- The scroll a bit down and click on “See More”
- You should see “Dating”
Please Update your App (for money app users) if you can’t find the feature.
How to Set up Facebook Date Account
After you have found the Facebook Dating on your Facebook account, tap or click on it to “opt-in” to the service and create a dating profile, which can match your based off of interest, preferences and friend group, if you choose.
Creating Facebook Dating Profile
Now if you want to create a Facebook dating profile then just follow the steps below;
- Simply go to the Facebook dating room, by clicking the Facebook notification or click the heart icon at the top of your profile.
- Now for you to create an account, simply select a gender.
- Step 3, select a gender and then confirm your location.
- Step 4, When you are done, there will be 12 profile tiles; each tile is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- When the profile tiles are in place, and then simply tap on the questions you want to be displayed on your dating profile.
- Make sure you answer the questions in a very interesting manner. This is so because the questions are also a good way to let your match know more about you.
- Also then select a unique dating photo as your profile photo.
- Finally, you can now specify your match criteria in the dating settings on your dating account.
Facebook Dating Groups
The Facebook dating group is actually not a designed place to start building your relationship. The dating groups are several groups created by individuals and dating sites like OkCupid, PlentyOfFish and Hinge as well as Tinder.
Those are top dating groups on Facebook, where they announce any upcoming updates, attends to questions and challenges published by Fans, etc.
Do you need more online dating options?