Few countries were benefiting and having fun with the latest Facebook Avatar, but now, Facebook Int. has launched the feature to all countries. You can now access and have fun setting up your Facebook avatar.
Express yourself with few or no text, create an avatar from Facebook Avatar maker and share with people in other social medians like Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
What is Facebook avatar all about?
It is a fun cartoon creator that allows Facebook users to create either a cartoon-like of themselves or fresh cartoon-like to express their mood. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
So this means that right inside Facebook users can create and customize a cartoon version of themselves to use on the social network and other messaging services.
How to Find Your Facebook Avatar Feature
Please note that Facebook Avatar only works on Phones and tablets Apps. To find yours simple;
- Login to your Facebook App
- tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Scroll down a little bit and tap See More.
How to Setup Facebook Avatar Cartoon
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Select Avatars.
4. Tap Next and then Get Started.
5. Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
6. You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
7. Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
8. After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
9. Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Next, select a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
11. Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
If you still don’t see the Facebook Avatar than you have to update facebook App. The the steps below shows how to do so now.
How to Update Facebook App
You can find the latest versions of the Facebook apps by visiting your phone’s app store (example: App Store, Google Play). From here, click on the “Menu” then “Apps” – you can see list of apps that needs Update/upgrade, then click to see what’s new with the app and install the latest version.