Facebook Avatar has been trending on the social media and so many people are now creating their on avatar and also making it fun. Now i shall be showing you can use FACEBOOK AVATAR ON WHATSAPP. All you need do is to read carefully and follow the procedures that will be given to you below.
FACEBOOK AVATAR ON WHATSAPP
Facebook like other platforms like WhatsApp and Instagram; it is possible that these social networks are linked and can share functions as happened with Messenger Rooms, to make video calls. The same is true for the new avatar.
Here is how to Add Facebook Avatar Stickers In WhatsApp;
- Go to the menu Setting from Facebook, which is in the upper right, on the three horizontal lines.
- Select the option “Avatar” There you select the one you want to use in WhatsApp.
- Once the sticker is selected, a pop-up window will appear, you should go to “More options” where the WhatsApp icon will appear.
- Being in WhatsApp, the option to share it automatically in the States or in any conversation will appear.
How To Create Your Own Facebook Avatar
In order to use your avatar both on Facebook and WhatsApp, you first need to design it; which is the most simple and fun, since you can choose from skin colour, accessories, eye size, type of clothing, among many more options to make it identical to you.
- Open Facebook from the mobile application of your cell phone.
- Go to the menu “More options”, located on the upper right side, in the icon of the three horizontal lines.
- Now scroll down and select the option “Avatar”
- Once there, all you have to do is choose your facial and physical features to make your avatar more like you.
We hope this information was useful, do make use of the comment box below.