You want to make use of Facebook latest feature? Then make Facebook Avatar. Now the Facebook has released a new feature that allows users to create online avatars of themselves on Facebook.
This is a feature that has been launched for you to express yourself in a more personal way and also outside the limited confines of the four generic reaction buttons. For those of you who are familiar with the Bitmoji feature, the Facebook Avatar is not too different from the Bitmoji feature found on Snapchat.
Do you want to know what this Avatar is used for on Facebook? It is used when making comments, also in Facebook stories, and in conversation in its messenger app.
Facebook Avatar Emoji
Yes! It is settled. You can create an Emoji out of your Facebook Avatar. Emojis are known to help describe how people feel without making a word. This is what your Facebook avatar can help you achieve as you can create various emoji or stickers with different mood using your avatar. It is time you learned how to create a Facebook avatar.
How to Make Facebook Avatar of Yourself
To make an Avatar of yourself all you have to do is to follow the steps below to guild you through the creation process.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap “Next” and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium Or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing just moves on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape. You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then “Done”.
Congratulations you have successfully create an Avatar of yourself right now. If you want to use it tap the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook.
Feel free to share this information with friends and your loved ones, you can also express yourself using the comment box below.