So many people really want to create their own very Facebook avatar with their mobile phones, but they do not know how to go about it. Below this write-up, we shall give you a guide on how FACEBOOK AVATAR FOR MOBILE is been done.
FACEBOOK AVATAR FOR MOBILE
With that mobile phone in your hand, you can create your own avatar anywhere and anytime. All you need to do is to follow the below procedures that will be shown to you. Facebook over the years has grown to become one of the most used social media app. this is so because of the amazing features it has.
For you to see this amazing features on your mobile phone, you need to download the latest version of the Facebook official app. Follow the steps below to download the app on your mobile devices;
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple App store on your android and iOS devices.
- Click on the search bar and search for Facebook.
- It will come up, click on it to download and install.
- Open the app to create your account.
- Click on create a new account and follow the on-screen instructions to create your Facebook account.
Create My Avatar On Facebook
To create your own very avatar on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook App and login to your account.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage.
- A new page will pop up, scroll down and click on the SEE MORE.
- A new page will come up again; there you will find the AVATAR feature. Click on it.
- It will take you to a page where you will be able to create your personal Avatar.
- Click on NEXT and GET STARTED option.
- After which you can now customize your own Avatar by selecting your color of skin and eye, the shape of the body, the shape of the face, and any other feature to complete it.
- Click on the CHECK MARK icon to at the top right corner to complete the process.
- Click on NEXT and DONE.
Please note that to make use of your newly created Facebook Avatar is the same as making use of an emoji.
Do use the comment section box below and also share this information with your friends and people around you.