A lot of people will be asking How do I add an emoji to my avatar on Facebook? OR How do I make myself an emoji on Facebook?, It is an interesting question and we shall be answering the above question. FACEBOOK AVATAR EMOJI LINK is all you need to create your own Facebook avatar.
FACEBOOK AVATAR EMOJI LINK
If you have created an Avatar on Facebook, hen you do not need to worry, all you need to do now is to begin to create several emojis to express your feelings.
The emojis you created can be used in conversations on the messenger app on in comments on posts on the social media.
Please Note that there is no link to create your Facebook avatar. The only way one can do this is via the Facebook official app. This means that you have to download and install the social media official app to access and make use of the avatar feature.
How To Create Your Facebook Avatar
The Facebook avatar can also be used while commenting on posts in Facebook stories and in the Facebook Messenger chat windows. The Facebook avatar can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
- Update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Go into the Facebook app and tap in the hamburger menu on the top right corner. For iOS users, the hamburger menu will be located on the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
- Now you will be required to customize your avatar by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more. The app has many customizations that you can select to personalize the avatar to your liking.
- You will also be required to select a body shape for the avatar.
- After you are done with all the customizations. You can tap on the done icon located on the top right corner.
- The app will then generate your avatar and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar.
- Then it will ask you to choose a pose for your avatar and share it in on your feed. There is also an option to skip this step.
- To use your Facebook Avatar, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section.