Where area my Asia lovers, who has been waiting for Facebook to lunch avatar in their country. Now all Asia citizens can now have the access to create their own Facebook avatar as the FACEBOOK AVATAR ASIA has finally been lunched in their country.
FACEBOOK AVATAR ASIA
It is been in development for some time, and now, Facebook is launching its own variation of Bitmoji called Facebook Avatars, which will provide users with an alternate, cartoonish identity, for use in a range of stickers and tools that can be applied across both Facebook and Messenger.
In creating your Facebook Avatar is simple, when the functionality is available to you, you will see a different smiley face icon in your News Feed comment window or Messenger sticker chooser.
All you need to do is to tap on it and you will be taken to a new creation flow where you can build your Facebook Avatar. There are eighteen customizable categories for your character, including hair, clothing, facial features, etc.
How To Create Your Own Avatar
- Open up the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone. Then tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap “See More.”
- Tap on “Avatars.”
- Tap “Next” then “Get Started.”
- Choose a skin tone that best fits yours and then tap “Next.”
- Now go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. and customize your avatar to your liking. There’s even a section for face lines and complexion if you want to get down to the extreme details.
- When you are done customizing your avatar and are happy with how it looks, tap the check mark in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap “Next.”
- Tap “Done.”
It is important to note that Avatar creation from Messenger is currently only available on Android, but will be rolled on iOS soon.
We hope this information was useful, also share this information to people around you.