For you to create your Facebook avatar, you need to have the FACEBOOK AVATAR APP LINK which will give you the access to create your avatar. In this write-up, you will be given direction on how to use the Facebook avatar app.
FACEBOOK AVATAR APP LINK
Facebook avatar was added to the platform early this year, and still, the addition, better and exciting interactions have been taking place on the platform. Facebook Avatar App gives users the chance of making a cartoon version of themselves to use.
With the Facebook avatar app, you can customize your avatar on Facebook however you want. When creating your avatar, Facebook uses your face.
Once the avatar is created, it can be used for making comments, send as stickers, post as status, and can also be used as your profile.
Facebook avatar feature was released or rolled out rather early this year for users across iOS and Android devices. It is a cartoon version of yourself that you get to create, edit, and customize by yourself.
Create My Avatar On Facebook
In creating a Facebook avatar is simple and fast to all. All you need is a compatible smartphone (iOS or Android) and then follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook official app, make sure it is updated.
- Then sign in to your account using email or number and password.
- Tap on your account menu icon at the bottom.
- Then, tap on “See More” because the avatar feature won’t be on the first page.
- Select “Avatar” and tap next.
- Choose your skin tone and start customizing your avatar.
- Select hairstyle, hair color, complexion, face shape, beauty marks (face lines), and others. Then choose your body type, outfit, and add accessories if you want.
- Tap “Done” and then “Finish”.
- Tap Next and then done again to commence.
Use the comment box below and also share this information to people around you.