Dangote Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Dangote Group Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021.
Dangote Group Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2018.
The company was founded in 1981 as a trading enterprise, importing sugar, cement, rice, fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution in the Nigeria market. The group moved into manufacturing in the 1990s, starting with textiles, moving onto flour milling, salt processing and sugar refining by the end of the decade.
The company next moved into cement production, growing rapidly and moving into other African countries. A high degree of vertical integration is a hallmark of Dangote Group’s operating strategy.
The group now owns and operates over 18 subsidiaries, operating in ten African countries. Dangote Cement is one of these subsidiaries that is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with its market capitalization accounting for almost 20 per cent of the total capitalization of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Dangote Group is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Requirements/Qualifications for Dangote jobs?
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Technical Staff (Mechanic)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano and Kaduna
2. Tyre Officer
3. Treasury Analyst
4. Truck Driver
5. Night Duty Officer
5. Corporate Finance Specialist
6. Packaging Machine Operator
How To Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment 2020/2021
- Visit the Dangote Group Recruitment Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.