Yahoo Mail Account is a free email service owned by Yahoo. Thanks to the 1,000 GB of storage space that you get, you can send and receive large attachments without having to use services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
In addition, you can configure your inbox to check your accounts from external email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, or AOL.
READ ALSO: How to Undo Accidental Emails on Gmail
New Yahoo Mail Account Sign Up
- Go to Yahoo’s main page and click Mail > Sign up.
- Provide details about yourself, including your username, password.
Once this form has been filled out click continue.
- You will then be taken to a verification page where you decide if you want to receive a verification code by text or email.
- Enter the verification code and click Submit Code.
- Then your account is good to go.
How to Sign into a Yahoo Account.
To access your Yahoo account
- Visit the Yahoo official website.
- Enter your email address and password then click Sign In.
- You can sign in to your Yahoo from your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
You can also download the Yahoo app on either the Apple iOS App store or the Google Play Store for Android.
How to Delete Yahoo Mail Account
- Login to https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user? .
- Enter your password and click on “terminate this account” button.
- After 90 days , the account will permanently be terminated.
Download Yahoo Mail Android App
- The android app for yahoo mail sure makes life a lot easier and boost productivity to a whole new level.
- You could just use your google play store application and search for “Yahoo Mail”.
- Download and enter your email username and password. Then click on login.
Here is a direct url to play store page for yahoomail android app.