How to Create Email Account Free
With the Microsoft Outlook.com account, you can access your email, calendar, tasks, and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Once you register and obtain a user ID or an email address, you can use it to access SKYPE, and all other Microsoft services that requires Login.
Microsoft Email Account Registration
- From your web browser, go to the Outlook.com sign-up screen, and select Create free account.
- Enter your preferred username — the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Select the arrow at the far right of the username field to change the domain from the default outlook.com to hotmail.com if you prefer a Hotmail address.
- Enter and then re-enter your preferred password. Choose a password that is easy for you to recall and difficult for anyone else to guess.
- Enter your first and last names in the fields provided.
- Choose your region in the field provided and enter your birthdate.
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA image.
- Select Next.
- Congratulations! your new Outlook.com account is ready for use.
Microsoft Login Email Account Form
- To login your account visit outlook.live.com
- Click Sign In
- enter your email address, then click the Next button
- enter your password and click the Sign in.
Download Microsoft Mobile Application
When you download the free Microsoft Outlook apps for Android and iOS, you’ll be able to use your Outlook.com account on your mobile device. Outlook.com is built in on Windows 10 phones.