This page covers Gmail sign up, Login download App and sign out
About Google Gmail
A single Google username and password gets you into everything Google (Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps). And, setting up a Gmail account is easy. You will begin by creating a Google account, and during the quick signup
How to Sign Up A New Gmail Account
Use the steps below if you’re using your Mobile phone browser or computer. This means signing up through the web.
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create account.
- The signup form will appear. Follow the directions and enter the required information.
- On the next screen, you’ll have an opportunity to set up recovery options. Recovery options are helpful if you forget your password or if someone tries to access your account. If you don’t want to set up recovery options at this time, click Done.
How to Download Gmail App Onto Your Mobile Phone
Smart phones of this days comes along with Google Apps packed in a folder. In the folder you’ll see Google Map, Youtube, Chrome, Play Store, Gmail and more.
But in case yours isn’t that way, then use the steps below to download Gmail App onto your phone;
- Search for your App store (google it is called Play Store, iPhone it is called iTunes Store, Windows it is called Microsoft App store) App
- Then launch/Tap on it
- Use the search bar to search with the keyword “Gmail”.
- Then tap the one that comes first and that is produced by Google
- Tap the install button to begin your download and installation process.
itscompleted, tap/open the app, then click on Create Account.
- The Mobile Gmail registration form is the same as the web registration form. So use the guide above to complete.
It is faster using the mobile App, you no long have to start signing up or logging into your account all the time, mostly if the phone is yours.
How to Login Your Gmail Account with Mobile or PC
Your username or Gmail address and password is required to login your account on Mobile or via the web (www.gmail.com)
- Access the login page www.gmail.com.
- enter your email address (example; [email protected]) or only your user ID (eg; michelle). Then click next.
- Enter your password
- then tap the Login
Do not make the mistake of leaving your account without signing out, especially if you’re using a public phone or computer (that is not yours).
Use the step below to sign out from your account;
In the top-right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your first initial (if you’ve already selected an avatar image, it will show the image instead). To sign out, click the circle and select
If you prefer using the Yahoo Mail then click on the next page. The next Page will show you how to Create Yahoo email account for free,