Wishing to inquire about Clubs of America Scholarship 2019. We will provide to you, the best update from our research on Clubs of America Scholarship 2019 and the Official links.
In that case, it would be easier for you to learn about Clubs of America Scholarship 2019 without facing much difficulties.
The Clubs of America Scholarship Award is available to currently enrolled students who have a minimum GPA of 3.0. You must submit an essay of at least 600 words about your career aspirations ndhow your current course load will help you achieve success. YouTube video submissions are also accepted and should be no longer than five minutes.
Clubs of America Scholarship Eligibility:
- Any current college student of an accredited U.S. college or university
- Candidate must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 is welcome to apply
How to Apply for Clubs of America Scholarship:
Clubs of America proudly invites all eligible students to apply by writing an essay on the following points:
- Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about their career aspirations
- How their current courses load will help them achieve success in their careers?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Thinking outside the box is encouraged!
- YouTube submissions are optional, although not required. The video should be no longer than 5 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
Email their essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment to scholarship-at-greatclubs.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One gift totaling $1000 will be awarded at the beginning of fall semester in each year.
The annual Scholarship Award entries can be submitted by midnight on 31st August Yearly (Annually)