Citigroup is an American multinational investment bank headquartered in New York City. Are you looking for a job in the investment banking sector? Then Citigroup is the place for you.
This article will guide you on how to apply for a Citigroup job, the requirements and job descriptions.
Citigroup Career Opportunities
The Citigroup job application portal features a full list of the employment opportunities for interested job seekers. But here are some of the categories you might be interested in applying for:
- Commercial Banking
- Global Transaction Services
- Investment Management
- Transaction Processing
Citigroup Job Application Procedure.
1. Visit the online Citigroup careers portal at www.jobs.citi.com.
2. Fill out the official job application Form on the portal.
3. Before filling the Form, you need to set up a personal account on the portal.
4. The application Form has eight sections, they are:
5. Resume Upload Option: this requires you to upload your resume on the portal using the data-fill tool which will automatically extract information from your CV to fill the relevant sections or you can upload through LinkedIn profile.
6. Candidate Personal Information: this requires you to provide your complete contact information which will be used by the hiring specialist to contact you for the assessment process. The second part of this section requires you to answer short questionnaires regarding any referrals, previous employment and your knowledge about the position you are applying for.
7. Attachments: this requires you to attach your resumes, cover letters, references, or diplomas and any other document which is relevant to the hiring process. Note that you are only allowed to upload five documents for this section.
8. Pre-Application Questions: this section requires you to answer short questionnaires on your ability to comply with the minimum age requirement, to also certify that you are aware that you may be asked to submit drug tests; conduct an employment and educational background test; perform a criminal record investigation, as part of the assessment process.
9. Education and Work Experience: this requires you to provide information about your education and previous employment.
10. Questionnaire: this features questions about your legal authorization status to work in United States, your relevant experiences and your salary expectations.
11. Diversity: this section features questions about your gender, race, veteran status, ethnicity, and disability status.
12. Review and Submit: this is the final section where you need to proofread your filled forms and make the corrections where necessary. Then submit your forms for assessment to the Human Resource department.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for interview which is part of the hiring process. Below are some examples of the interview questions:
- Why have you applied at Citigroup?
- What do you know about Citigroup?
- What makes you qualified to meet the responsibilities of this Citigroup career?
- Could you please tell me about a time when you have had to manage a conflict as part of your job responsibilities?
- Could you please tell me about a time when you have had to deal with an irritated customer? How did you handle that situation?
- What are the main skills that make you qualified for this position?
Citigroup Job Openings.
♦ Citigroup Intern-Job Description and Duties
Young professionals can apply to Citigroup for Internship programs. They will be opportune to work alongside the best-trained professionals and gain some important skills.
♦ Salary and Compensation
The salary rate varies between $9.00 per hour and as much as $31.00 per hour.
♦ Citigroup Careers in Management
There are over 4,300 management jobs available in Citigroup which are outlined on the official careers portal.
♦ Benefits of Working at Citigroup
The main benefits available to the company’s employees are listed below:
♦ Citigroup Employee Healthcare Benefits
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Paid Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- On-Site Health Care
- Mental Health Care Plan
♦ Citigroup Insurance Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Insurance Plan
- AD&D Insurance Plan
♦ Financial Citigroup Benefits
- Competitive Citigroup Salaries
- Health Savings Account
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Stock Options
- Pension Plan
♦ Citigroup Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
♦ Special Citigroup Employee Benefits
- Citigroup Employee Discount
- Citigroup Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Diversity Program
Use pour comment section below for more inquiries…