Are you in search of a fully-funded scholarship that will cover your cost from beginning to the end of your degree course? Chevening Fully Funded Scholarships is the opportunity you’ve long waited for.
Chevening scholarships are fully-funded, which covers your (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime. They are looking for you with the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
Chevening fully funded scholarship aims at bringing out the best in you and through this program, you will be able to bring positive change to your community and also to the world at large.
Now for you to be eligible for a Chevening fully funded Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- You should have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
You Are Not Eligible For This Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. If you are a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country you are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee (since July 2017) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for International Development; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee (since July 2017) of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- I have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
You can Also Apply for any Top 10 Fully Funded USA Scholarships for International Student.
The Chevening Fully Funded Scholarships Tip
Jocancy.com have collated tips and advice for you when using the online application system:
- You are to use the Google Chrome web browser, as this is recommended for the best experience. Also recommended to use a laptop or PC, rather than a mobile or tablet.
- When completing your application form, work in a full-sized window. This will make the application form easier to read in its intended format.
- Don’t use your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons. This will take you out of the system and you will lose all unsaved work. Navigate through the pages of the application form by using the menus on the form.
- Remember your username and password. This saves time when you want to log back into the online application system.
- Enter information accurately, especially your contact details. Please ensure that you enter a valid email address. If these changes after you have submitted, please ensure you update it in your application otherwise you may miss important updates about your application. If you provide a second email address, please ensure that it is valid and different from your first.
- The application form may take some time to complete, so consider preparing your answers offline and then pasting them into the online form later – although do remember to delete the question to avoid duplication! This is particularly relevant if you’re using a public computer, in an internet café for example.
- Application questions have word counts. In the application form, there is a set of questions you are required to answer. The minimum word count is 100 words per answer and a maximum of 500 words per answer, so please ensure you meet these requirements. Answers that are less than 100 words will not be considered.
- Save as you go! There is no automatic save function on the system and each session will close after 60 minutes, even if you are still actively editing the form. You do not have to complete the form in one session. Use the “Logout” button (top right corner of the page) and keep a note of your username and password so that you can come back and finish off your application later. You will also be able to access your application via a link you will receive in an email.
- Do not plagiarise. If content from other sources is used to answer the application questions, it will be considered as plagiarised and your application will not be passed on to the reading committee, the independent body that undertakes the first review of all eligible applications received. Therefore, check your answers thoroughly, ensuring they are original and not copied from other sources.
- Your applications must be submitted in English. Any application not submitted in English is ineligible.
- Check the size and format of the files you intend to upload and ensure they meet the requirement. The online system will only accept JPG/PNG/PDF documents of no larger than 5MB. Please ensure that the length of file names do not exceed 50 characters.
- Only submit your application once you’re completely satisfied with it. When you are satisfied with your application, click the “Submit” button. Please note that once you have done this, you cannot modify your application except for the contact details section, and upload documentation. We do anticipate a high volume of applications, so please give yourself enough time to submit the strongest application possible.
- Remember, you can only submit one application and they will only accept your first application. In order to withdraw from the process, you will be asked to provide a reason for doing so before the withdrawal is final. If you choose to withdraw your application you will not be able to start another application until applications open again.
How to Apply
Chevening Fully Funded Scholarships are very competitive. In order to give yourself the best chance of being shortlisted for an interview and eventually being offered a scholarship, it is vital that you prepare at every stage of the process.
- Click on the application button below to begin your application process.
- Create a Login account with Chevening, by clicking on the “Register” button. But if you have a login account with them you should go on with your application.
- Fill in your details in the provided box (Name, Email, Skype ID, Address, Telphone line, City and Country).
- Check your detail and confirm you have no error. Click on the small box shape at the left-hand side to confirm you’ve checked and, click “Submit”.
You can now begin to upload your details, fill the form and submit to the school portal. And you are to check your email account for a call-up letter.